- Front & Rear Suspension：Experience a softer ride that absorbs impact with ease from both ends with front and rear suspensions, resulting in less disruptive bounce when riding on rough terrain and promoting consistent contact between the ground and your wheels when turning hard corners or on slippery terrain for optimum riding efficiency.
- Shimano 21-speed Derailleurs and Shifters：21 rapid-fire derailleurs and shifters allow you to power down hills, comfortably glide on flat surfaces and persevere up angled hills.
- Moulded Handlebar & Seat：High grade rubber gripped handlebars and bicycle seat are manufactured with the natural contours of the human body in mind for a natural fit when riding.
- Heavy-Duty Pedals & Antiskid Tires：Heavy-Duty nylon pedals with built-in carved grips give you enhanced security when biking while the anti-skid tires combat slippery surfaces and provide ample traction.
- Frame 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Frame
- Fork Full Suspension designed, Certificated CPSC Approved
- Shifter Shimano ASLRS35LNBC & Shimano ASLRS35R7ET
- Wheel Size 26"x1.95, Certificated CPSC Approved
- Derailleur Shimano ARDTZ50GSBT
- Crank TCSH2-MK(G4XV)
- Brakes VB-968SK Linear pull brakes
- Pedals FP-806 9/16"
- Number of Speeds 21
- Frame size 17“
- Weight Capacity 330lbs
Assembly and Tuning Required
- This bicycle arrives 85% assembled. You will need to install the pedals, front wheel, handlebar and fill the tires with air.
- The pedal threads differ between the left and right side. L / R marks are embossed on the spindle of each pedal, ensure they are assembled on the correct side (when riding the bike the left pedal should be on your left-hand side, right pedal on the right-hand side). The right pedal has a right-hand thread (removes counterclockwise, installs clockwise). The left pedal has a left-hand thread (removes clockwise, installs counterclockwise).
- Thread both pedals into the crank arms as far as you can by hand, then fully tighten them with the wrench. If the pedals are not fully tightened, they may become loose and damage the threads, we will not be responsible for such damages.
- For safety reasons, tires are not fully inflated before shipping. Before your first ride, it's suggested that you inflate the tires properly.
1.30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
2.Secure payment with PayPal & Credit Card
3.Free Shipping with Tracking for every order.