- DIMENSION: 17.7 inches tall, 9.8 inches long, 3.9 inches wide.
- MATERIAL: It is made of bronze, compared with other metal, it has good properties of corrosion resistance, wear resistance, good fluidity, great for cast sculpture art, natural marble as base.
- TECHNIQUE: Traditional lost wax hot casting, heat coloring for antique bronze. Making figurine exquisite detail & well quality, through 32 processes from design sketch and handmade clay moulding to finished.
- DÉCOR & GIFT: Vintage décor and display atop any shelf, cabinet or desk in home, office. Perfect present for family or friend. not only an art decoration, but also an art collectibles with history and culture value.
- FAMOUS COLLECTION: The walking man artwork (The most expensive sculpture ) reproduction from Swiss surrealism sculptor Giacometti, famous in the art world. Selected materials and exquisite craftsmanship, well made.
Statue cleaning and protection methods:
1,Surface: Rub a dry cotton cloth gently over the entire bronze object to remove dust, always apply light pressure to the bronze.
2,Gap: Scrub the entire bronze object gently with a soft brush to remove grime, focus on crevices in the bronze where grime collects.
3,Wax: apply wax to the bronze, begin by dipping a new, one-inch-wide paintbrush into clear paste wax. apply only a small amount of wax to paintbrush. sweep the paintbrush gently over the bronze surface again and again. lightly coat the entire bronze surface,
including the crevices, with a thin layer of the paste wax. let the wax dry according to the product's directions.
4,Wipe: Buff the bronze statues gently with a dry cloth to remove wax residue.